Through normal operations, Plug&Drive EV (a division of Gibbons Engineering Group Ltd) may collect and process the following types of data from you:
- Information acquired/provided through our Website such as using the Contact Us Form to request a call back or quotation. We will also ask you for contact information when you enter a competition or promotion, when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address.
- We may ask you to complete a data capture form such as a Credit Application Form or Service Provider questionnaire.
- Any information we require to process orders as our Customer, for example, name, address, contact telephone number and/or email address.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Websites, over the phone, in person and the fulfilment of online orders placed.
- Details of your access to our online resources or other materials, such as email campaigns.
- Providing CVs or other information about yourself for specific purposes.
We review information of visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, other communication data, and the resources that you access however this is statistical data about our browsing actions and patterns and will not identify any individual.