If you have been toying with the idea of having Electric Vehicle charge points at your business for customer parking, then we are here to help.
There are several reasons that EV chargers will be beneficial to your business.
In this post, we will outline some of the reasons why EV chargers will benefit your customers and encourage them to pick you over the competition.
- Customers will spend longer at your business while their car charges. They want to get a good amount of charge when they plugin, so they are more likely to spend a good amount of time at your business. This is particularly beneficial if you are a shop or restaurant.
- Customers will choose your business over similar businesses as it has the benefit of charging in a specific customer charging zone. By utilising popular apps such as ZapMap it means you can promote your charge point to EV users. If they are making the decision on where to go for lunch, your EV charge point might be the deciding factor.
- Customers use businesses that have similar ethos and values as their own. EV charge points show that your business is environmentally conscious and keen to do the right thing.
- Customer loyalty will be higher, they will return to your business if you have accessible charge points that they know are reliable. They are easy to maintain and use, so you can just let your customers plug in and charge without worrying about ongoing maintenance.
- You can charge for the electricity used and make a profit from the charging. By using our back-office system, you can charge per kW hour to cover your costs and make a profit. You’ll be surprised how quickly you see a return on your investment. However, we would always suggest making sure your pricing is competitive with the local area.
These are just some of the reasons EV charge points for customer parking can benefit you and give your business a competitive edge.
So, if you are a hairdresser, a hotel, a restaurant, or shop, EV chargers will see new customers come into your business and increase loyalty to your brand.
Do you rent your premises? No problem, in our experience landlords are often really keen for their clients to install charge points.
No off road parking? Some councils have special grants to install on road EV charge points, you can request one from your local council if they offer that service.